Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Shining Shining Stars

Dadi is so nice. That day he decided to put up 2 night lights which Momi and Dadi bought from Ikea aeons ago (sometime in mid 2003 when they were hunting for home deco for the then new flat). They bought the 2 lights with the intention to deco the nursery and they had conveniently chucked it aside for 2 years plus... tsk tsk...) Anyway, Dadi was so sweet and put them up at the window grill cos he hated the idea of nailing anything on the wall. Momi and Dadi said these 2 stars are my personal shining guiding stars. Hee!

Here's how the stars look like in the dark. Everytime I go into the bedroom, I will point to the stars to indicate to Momi and Dadi that I want them to switch on the lights. Hee! Everytime they ask me "Where is the Star?", I will go into the room and point in that direction. :)

No comments: