Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 15, 2006

What an Eventful Saturday

Last Saturday was an eventful day. First, I received my MMR jab on my left arm and it hurted so much that I wailed quite awhile. Dadi had to rock me and sayang me to pacify me. The nurse also recorded my weight and height. I am now 10.75kg and 79cm tall. Dadi and Momi were disappointed that my height did not gain much from the last measurement.

Anyway, I was sort of compensated by having MOS burger for lunch. I easily polished off a rice patty off Momi's kagiage rice burger. Yums! Adult food always tastes better than BB food. Or was it because Momi and I share share food, that's why it tasted better? Well, I can only confirm it if I share more of the adults' food lor.

After lunch, we did a bit of grocery shopping at Compasspoint again. Momi bought beef to make soup for me. It was the first time she's cooking beef for me. But I was very naughty in the afternoon. I only wanted Momi to rock me to sleep and I dun want Dadi. I kept going into the kitchen to disturb Momi who was making soup for my dinner. I was so naughty and I cried so hard that I threw up what I ate for afternoon tea - bird nest! Dadi was mad, really mad. He said good food was wasted on me and he told Momi not to give me bird nest in future. They are going to keep the good food for themselves!!! Selfish adults.


Anyway, after all the crying and throwing up, it was ultimately Momi's cuddles and a warm bath that calmed me down. I was so put off by Dadi that I clung on to Momi. Dadi said it was all Ye Ye, Nai Nai and Momi's fault for spoiling me.

Dadi, I love you but you don't understand why I am so sticky towards Momi. Maybe it is because I have been co-sleeping with Momi which is why I only wanted her to cuddle and pat me to orh-orh. U never sing songs or say rhymes to me during nap-time. U are always so task- oriented and u expect me to close my eyes and sleep at your command...but...but.... sometimes I just want to play a bit before orh-orh leh...

No comments: