Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I want to be a Macho Man!!!

Nai Nai was carrying me on Sunday night when she pua dor (fell down). Ended up both of us had some abrasions. Nai Nai's left leg had 3 spots of abrasion and her palm also grazed against the rough concrete pavement. My right elbow also kena a bit abrasion but I was more taken aback by the fall than the wound. I was crying after Nai Nai fell down and it took quite a while to calm me down.

The wound is slowly drying up lah, but it still stings when I bathe. Anyway, I am a boy and Dadi says that I should not be pampered and fussed over like a useless "gu niang". Hey!!! I'm a tough guy!!! Next time I must serve National Service one leh. What is a mere little scratch on the elbow??? Anyway, I heard that girls like their guys to be macho with some scars. My Dadi also got some scars from his childhood days when he fought, rode bicycles, caught birds and spiders etc... Maybe his collection of scars impresses Momi so much that she decided to give him chance to date her then?! *Wink*

Yeah! I want to be a macho man like Dadi!!!

No comments: