Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

Meet my old friend - Ronald McDonald

Hee hee! Here's my old buddy- Ronald McDonald. Usually he hangs around at his outlet at Kovan, but that day I met him at East Coast Park. Come, let me show you how I greet this old friend of mine.
"Hi, old buddy!!! How have you been? Fancy bumping into you here! Weather hot yeah?! But it is a good day with lotsa of hot babes on the beach yah?"
"Come come, how about a good hug yah?"

"Hey! Your complexion not so good huh?! Must be the hot sun. Your skin is peeling... let me help you...." (Scratch scratch on the face)....


"Yeah, why your nose kena a bit flatten huh?! Come, I help you re-shape it then you will be more handsome and can ba all the mei-meis here..." (pinch nose)

No comments: