Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Three Precious Days of Bonding with Dadi Dearest

Ye Ye and Nai Nai went for a short holiday last week. Momi and Dadi took leave from work to spend time with me for the whole week. There were 3 precious days when Momi had to go attend course and Dadi took care of me.

Hee, Dadi is less fussy over the type of food that I eat and I basically ate what he had, which yummilicious (yummy & delicious) food (Momi's interpretation of such food as JUNK food). Dadi also brought me out to the library to browse at the children books and he even read to me! So sweet!!! Dadi also brought me out to jalan jalan and shop for new clothes. Dadi, thank you for spending those precious time with me. Muaks!!!

Momi, thank you for the opportunity to bond with Dadi and the yummy cheesecake. I of course got missed you during these days. That's why I was so sticky and clingy upon seeing you at the door mah! Miss you so much leh! : )

No comments: