Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yo! I'm a Big Boy Now!

Hihi!!! Momi bought me a blue Thomas-the-Train haversack for me. She also bought a similar one for Javier Di-di's first birthday. Momi says I am a big boy now and must do some work like help to carry my own stuff. Guess what she put in my new bag - a small pack of baby wipes and a pack of tissue. Well, taking these 2 little items out of the big bag that she always carries around, doesn't seem to lighten her load much... But hey!!! I'm just a small baby so I cannot carry too heavy stuff either. When I am bigger, then I can help carry my own water bottle and biscuits lor. Momi, you wait for me to grow taller and stronger, ok? Next time, I'll be strong enough to carry you too! : )

That's me trooping along the corridor, carrying my new and very first haversack. It sure beats the Eyore bag that Momi was originally considering. She picked the Thomas bag eventually cos it was bigger and the design would last me longer (less babyish). Eyore was simply too cute and I would outgrow it soon anyway.... I have the making of a good soldier yah? Left, right, left, right, forward march.... except that.... (Momi says: Look at his hands and legs coordination. It's right hand and right leg forward leh. Keke)

Yoh yoh! Check out this groovy hip hop move. Should have this captured on video record...


Hee hee! Handsome or not? I look like a big boy ready to go to school yah? My tee shirt says "Number One" leh! Keke!!!!


Tired leh. Dun care, sit down on the floor and catch my breath first.

No comments: