Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Zzzzz.... PLONK!!! WAH WAH WAH!!!!!...Zzzzzz...

17 May, 3.15am
Zzzzzzz..... Zzzzzz...... Roll, roll.... (Still groggy with sleep, decided to roll over Momi's legs)...roll (over the edge of the mattress and landed hard on the floor) *PAIN!!!* Wah wah wah!!!! I had landed hard on the floor and knocked the back of my head!!!

Momi jotted up from her sleep and quickly picked me up from the floor. I was inconsolable as I was taken by surprise with the hard knock. Momi was so terrified and she had to pat and rock me while rubbing my head. It took ten minutes to pacify me and I was still sniffling and whimpering... As the pain subsided, I went back to sleep again.

17 May, 7.45am
I woke up with little memory of my early morning fall. Momi told Nai Nai and Dadi about my fall. Nai Nai was to look out if I displayed any signs of grogginess or lethargy or nausea. Fortunately, it was a minor knock and I was ok during the day. ;)


Luckily I had fallen off the mattress and not the bed. It could have been worse. Momi and Dadi decided it would be best to let me sleep on a mattress on the floor when we are back at Sengkang over the weekend as they had caught me using my head to bump off the pillow from the bed and sleeping very close to the edge of the bed on two occasions. So dangerous *tsk tsk*

No comments: