Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 24, 2006

Bedtime Play With Mummy

Every night after my milk, Mommy would spend some time playing and singing with me before I go to bed. Sometimes, Dadi would also join us in the play, but only when there are no interesting programs from the goggle box. :p

There is always something new and fun for us. For instance, Mommy and I started playing this "scratching game" over the last few nights. I would scratch the pillow cover and mattress cover to make this irritating sound and Mommy would retaliate by scratching my butt and thigh and fake this scratchy sound with her mouth. That never fails to tickle me and we would just go scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch...usually until Mommy could not tahan. Keke!!! When it comes to a test of endurance, I think I fare better than her. Keke!!!

Last night, I started jumping on the mattress by holding onto Mommy for support. Mommy would say "Jump" and I would happily oblige her. It was fun cos I am jumping on a springy mattress. Mommy would train her eyes on my feet to see if I was really jumping with my heels off the mattress. Well, sorry to disappoint her. My heels were off but my toes were still quite stuck on the di-nam. But then, I certainly was jumping instead of the just bobbing up and down which Mommy calls "dancing".

We also had our routine of tickling before bedtime. I decided to be naughty and tickled Mommy's ears. She laughed and started to tickle me in my ears too. How I regret it!!! It was so so ticklish!!! More ticklish than on the tummy and under the arms... Hee hee!!!

Well, I was really naughty last night. After all these play, I decided that I wanted to bang on the wall. Yes, I did it and ended up disturbing Ye Ye and Nai Nai next door, who reacted by banging on the wall too... No need to guess, we ended up taking turns to bang on the wall until Mommy could not tahan and said we could be disturbing the neighbours. Only then did I guai guai go to bed.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: