Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Please Vote for Me!!!! Please?!

Dear Aunties, Uncles, Jie-Jies and Gor-Gors!

I need a big help from you!!! Mommy submitted my photo for the Wyeth Adorable Baby Contest, 1-3 years old Category and.... she conveniently forgot about it!!!! Guess what, I have only ONE vote. ONE vote from some kind soul out there who finds me cute.

Since I am lagging behind in my votes, I would like to appeal all Aunties, Uncles, Jie-Jies and Gor-Gors to help go to the following website to vote for me. One person can only cast one vote per day...(or something like that lah)... Sheesh! Anyway, please please help to vote for me as and when you log on to surf net ok? Please???? *Bambi Eyes with Stars*


https://www.wyethnutrition.com.sg/sg/adorablekidscontest/profile.asp?category=1-3&BID=492

No comments: