Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 03, 2006

Lady Killer (Part 2)

Being a baby certainly has its perks. The female creatures will come up, coo and make funny faces to you. Of course, I wouldn't mind if they are pretty and nice lah. Keke!!! Actually I am quite ok with the aunties and po pos too. Like the Mama shop auntie downstairs. She is quite funny too. Everytime she sees me, she will whip out her bottle of soap and blow bubbles for me. So funny... but then, there are also so "weird" aunties who made ugly faces that are not funny and commented that I was "gon gon" and no response one. Humph!!!

Other than the 3 key women in my life (Mommy, Nai Nai and Po Po) who simply cannot resist my charms, I have also managed to charm some of Mommy's friends and other relatives. Check out those pictures below. Keke!!!

Four women and an adorable babe!

Mommy couldn't say no if I want a ride on the shoulders.

Me and the birthday girl - Auntie Xiaowen!

Auntie Ling from Indonesia

No comments: