Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Me and Mr Raymond Scissorshands

My hair is long again. Gong Gong and Ye Ye had been nagging about it. Raymond Scissorhands decided it is time to show off his incredible skills again. If u are wondering who is this infamous Raymond Scissorhands, let me tell you --- he is my Dadi lah!!!

He took care of my last two haircuts when I was 4 months and 11 months old. The full month haircut was minor as Mommy only snipped off a little bit of hair from my nape. Those 2 hair jobs that Dadi undertook were major ones. Check out the botak haircut when I was 4 months old.
Sweet angel sleeping soundly, not knowing what is to come...

Awakened by the humming of the electric shaver... Checking out his barber...

Nothing exciting, back to sleep again...
Mommy doing the final QC to check the botak haircut.

No pictures for the last haircut cos Dadi was busy snipping away while Mommy was playing clown to distract me. :)

No comments: