Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Showing Off at Gong Gong's Place

Mommy brought me over to Gong Gong's place on Sunday evening. Gong Gong was cooking Western food for dinner but did not include my share. Hmmmph!

Since I had not seen Gong Gong and Po Po for 3 weeks, I decided that it would be a good opportunity to impress them with my walking. Very show off and very hao lian hor? But then, you must see the joy on their faces and the pride in their praises! Well, everyone loves me... afterall, I am the firstborn grandchild... keke!!!

First person whom I impressed was Uncle Teck. He was waiting in the car when he saw me trotting towards the car. Hee hee! He cartainly was impressed because he quickly came out and held my little hand as he saw me walking towards the edge of the pavement. :)

When we arrived at Gong Gong's place, I quickly got to my mission of showing off to Gong Gong and Po Po who were busy preparing food in the kitchen. Hee, the food was forgotten for a while as the adults crowded around me to see me walk on my own. Hee! I do feel a sense of achievement. : )

Oh, I must mention that there is a doggie in the neighbour's house. I would have gone up to pull its ears if Mommy didn't stop me in time. Mommy gave strict instructions with Uncle Teck not to let me get anywhere close to the doggie... Maybe the doggie was trying to be friendly after a while cos it decided to greet me with a bark... but it startled me instead as it had never ever bark at me... So scared that Mommy had to console me as I kept signing to her that I was "pa pa" and I was tearing at the same time. Such a cry baby hor? Hee! Paiseh Paiseh lah!

No comments: