Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 13, 2006

Mommy, the Donald Duck

Mommy is sick. She came down with a fever and throat infection on Wed evening, but did not see the doctor. She woke up on Sat morning and found that she had lost her voice as she pigged out the last night at Auntie Diana's wedding banquet (Yah, she did not bring me along :p). She got desperate and quickly went to see the doctor.

Mommy was such a poor thing. Kena scolding by Dadi for not taking care of herself. Some more, Dadi went ahead with his plan to meet up with the Uncles and left Mommy and me in the house. Mommy thought she could manage me, but soon realised it was difficult as she could not talk to me. Hee hee! I took the opportunity to act blur and defy her instructions. Actually, nothing wrong also lah! Afterall, Mommy sounded like Donald Duck. Most of the time, I couldn't make out what she wants to tell me mah. But then, Mommy sounded so comical with that husky, incoherent voice that I laughed everytime she tried to speak. Her "Excuse Me" became "Ah-Cue-Me". Hoho!!!

I almost drove her mad on Sat that she sms-ed Dadi at around 9.30pm to remind him to come back soon.

Anyway, Mommy quietly sneaked out of the house this morning to report earlier for work. She needs to reschedule her morning interview as her voice is still husky. Shucks! No good bye kiss from her leh. Sneaked out when I was still sound asleep.

No comments: