Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Special Breakfast Treat on Saturday

Mommy and Dadi are very thrilled that I am walking unassisted nowadays. Of course, they are also having a headache as I am very "chong hei" and sometimes walks too fast. But then again, walking on my own has its merits. First thing first, I get myself a nice pair of sandels cos Mommy wants me to walk as much and as far as possible. Second thing, there are a lot of gai-gai nowadays. : )

Mommy and Dadi are such bummers when we are usually back in Sengkang for the weekends. The farthest we have ever ventured is Compasspoint and Gong Gong's place in Hougang. No beaches or parks for me (except for the playground and the outdoor gym corner downstairs at my block...tsk tsk...) Surprisingly, this Sat were a tad different from the usual... Keke!!!

Sat morning at 8.30am, I woke Dadi up by plastering my little hands all over his face (Mommy was sleeping in another room because of her frequent night coughs). Next, I wriggled my butt off the bed and crawled to the bedroom door which Mommy was sleeping in and banged on the door. It worked. I managed to wake up Mrs Piggy. : ) Soon, we were on our way to... sigh...Compasspoint again.

Dadi wanted to do his banking business, but unfortunately the bank opened only at 10.30am. Since we have an hour, Mommy and Dadi decided to eat breakfast at Swenson's! Yums! As we waited for the food, I began to get restless. Since I could walk now, Mommy took me out for a walk and I got to sit in the Bananas-In-Pyjamas kiddy car. I was very stylo ok! Stood up and drove the car leh ( Cheapo Mommy didn't put in any coins lah. She said $1 for the ride was expensive...tsk tsk...)

Mommy saw our breakfasts being served and brought me into Swenson's again. Although I had my milk and a slice of wholemeal bread nestling in my tummy, I simply couldn't resist the yummy pancakes (loaded with ham strips and lightly flavoured with maple syrup) and the scrambled eggs off Mommy's platter. Of course, I had my share of hashbrowns too. Yums! So satisfied.

Of course, as usual, once I have a full tummy, I started to turn my charms on the nice and pretty jie-jies working in the restaurant lah. But hey! How come no balloons this time huh?! (Waste my mega-watt smiles liao...)

No comments: