Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Check out this playground!

As I mentioned earlier, gai-gai is one of the ways Mommy and Dadi reward me for walking on my own. After the scrumptious breakfast in the morning, Mommy and Dadi decided to bring me to this never-been-explored food court in some ulu cluster (also in Sengkang again lah...). Haha!!!

Once we hit that place, it was makan time for me again. Although I had my porridge earlier, Mommy knew that I would beg for food again and ordered sliced fish Ee-Mian soup so that we could share share. Yums! First time eating Ee-Mian. My verdict- Shiok ah! I like it!!! Of course, Dadi also gave me a bit of his rice to mix with the fish soup. Yums yums!!!

After makan, Dadi and Mommy brought me to this huge playground located under the LRT tracks. This is the first time I actually see the LRT cabins moving so fast on the tracks, so I was quite fascinated and kept raising my head up to catch the passing LRT cabins. (Actually I took the LRT rides before lah, but I was too young to remember... Maybe next weekend Mommy can bring me for the ride? *pleading Bambi eyes filled with stars*)

This gai-gai had its purpose ok... Like that saying about no free lunch? This is no free gai-gai ok?! On and off, Mommy and Dadi would plopped me onto the ground and ask me to walk towards them. Grass patches, concrete pavement, pebblewashed slab, metal sewage cover... name it and I had threaded on them before. Keke!

At the playground, there were giant balls in multi colours leh So exciting!!! I walked up to one of the blue balls, petted it and started to walk around it. But then, it was too big and heavy cos it wouldn't budge when I pushed it...(Mommy said: Those are concrete spheres painted in a myriad of colours for aesthetic purpose).

There were also some motorised cars and bicycles for rental at the playground. Dadi said I could ride them when I am older. Yipee! Can't wait!!!

No comments: