Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 03, 2006

Lady Killer (Part 1)

I am a social creature and I love to make friends. So far, my regular playmate is Lisa Jie Jie. Occasionally, I get to meet YiYing Jie Jie too.


Photos taken at Lisa Jie Jie's house during CNY. Everytime I go there, I will play with her Winnie the Pooh Bouncer. She has gotten "sian" with it liao. She only gets interested in it when I play with it. Must share share toys then fun mah!!! Keke!!!

Mommy has decided that she is not going to send me to any play programs until I can walk on my own. Shoots! Like that how to make more friends leh?!

Anyway, I prefer to make friends with girls. Mommy and Dadi brought me out to buy groceries last night. Hee! I saw this really cute babe jie jie. She was probably a year older than me.I tried to strike a conversation with my Baby talk but she "ma-jiam" didn't understand leh. Boh-bian!!! She graduated from baby talk, but I haven't leh. Anyway, I must have terrorised her cos she didn't want to play with me leh. Mommy said if I continue to terrorise the girls, I will end up with no girlfriends liao.... Hey! I thought the ladies love me!!! :9



No comments: