Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

PI DAN VS Notti MOMI

The adults keep saying I am a naughty and cheeky boy, but they are also very naughty leh.

Take for instance, my Mommy. She is a Notti MOMI!!! She likes to tickle me and disturb me.
Last night, she tickled me in my ears again. Humph! She doesn't know who she is messing with man! I'm the Master of Endurance and Mischief, remember? No matter how she tickles me, I simply refused to laugh. I held back the laughters, tucked in my chin and tried to curl my body up. My laughters escaped from me in the form of an outbreak of goosebumps on my skin, esp the arms and thighs. Notti MOMI detected it and laughed her evil Donald Duck laugh (yah! She still has not quite recovered her voice).... So evil and notti hor... But I still held back my laughters leh. Good hor?!


Notti MOMI and her cheeky PI DAN

No comments: