Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 13, 2006

Signing

As Mommy had lost her voice, we spent much of the time "communicating" by signing to each other. However, we quickly realised that we are both "half buckets of water" when it comes to signing and we are also from different schools of signing. Being the older one who has eaten more salt, Mommy could understand most of my signs...but but... I didn't know what she was signing to me most of the time over the last weekend. Keke! Mommy also bo-bian when I ignored her. See, that's the problem when Mommy never learnt the proper signs and start teaching me from young. Heard that some babies were taught this from a tender age and they communicate well with their parents. Maybe she can try proper signing with my Di-Di or Mei-Mei?

No comments: