Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Most Adorable Baby Contest

I want to thank all the Uncles, Aunties, Gor-Gors and Jie-Jies for taking time to go to the Wyeth website to vote for me. Thank you for finding me cute. *MUAKS*

Anyway, Mommy just went in and saw that my photo will advance to earlier pages if I get more votes, so you will not always find my photo on a specific page each time. Like today, I advance to page 18 liao. So stress.... Anyway, Mommy saw the votes of those kids on the first page. They each have thousands of votes. Mommy realised that there are no ways I could achieve that kind of stats cos the contest would be ending soon in end Mar.....

So, let's not get to caught up in this rat race. With the current votes that I have, I dun think I would qualify for even a consolation gift. Awwww... ... Yah, Mommy was disappointed cos she was kinda hoping that I could win a year's supply of formulae or something like that. Oh well, what to do?

Anyway, thanks for voting for me. : )

No comments: