Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss...

Nowadays, I like to play the kissing game with Nai Nai, Mommy and Dadi. The adults are so happy to receive wet, sloppery kisses from me. I am also very happy to plant the kisses on them. Dadi would purse his lips and say "Kiss Daddy" and I will obediently smooch him on the lips. This one Mommy taught one. But now, because she is down with flu, I can only smooch her on the cheeks.

This morning, Mommy requested for a quick peck on the cheek. I was very sweet and obliged her with a kissy which she punctuated with a sound "Muak". Finding it funny, I gave her another kiss and she "muaked" again. I found it so funny that I couldn't stop kissing Mommy on the cheeks and she would keep "muaking" after each kiss. Haha!!! Tonite we will play this game again. *MUAK MUAK*

No comments: