Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 27, 2006

FAN-tastic Moves!!!

I love TV advertisements because they have such catchy commercial jingles. To name a few of my favourites in no order of preference - McDonald's Rice Burger, HL Banana-flavoured milk, Channel U Superband, Channel U Campus Superstar MV, Channel U Theme by JJ, MTouche...
Whenever I sees these ads, I will bob up and down in excitment. Heehee!!! Recently, I have started to move my feet a little. Mommy plans to teach me to shake my bon-bon soon. Dadi has started to take videos of me doing my little dances. Mommy will upload them soon and then you can tell me if I dance well ok?

Oh! By the way, did I tell you that I started to shake my head couple of weeks back? Anyway, there was this time when Mommy imitated the McDonald FAN-tastic ad and asked me "Hey! Ci Fan Le Mah? (Hey, eaten rice yet?)". I gave her a cheeky grin and shook my head very hard. She was so tickled and did a voice-over of "Hai Mei You! Hai Mei You! (Not yet! Not yet!)". So, nowadays, she would find every opportunity to ask me this question because she wants to see me shake my head. Haha!!! Ok lah, I do try to oblige her to make her happy lor. She is my Mommy mah and I love her a lot. :)

I also love the weather forecasts in all the news from "ang mo" channel 5 and CNA and the "deng nan" channel 8 and U. Everytime I hear the music for the weather forecast, I will stop whatever I'm doing and fix my eyes on the TV screen. Hee! Everytime the adults shout "Kan Xin Wen leh!!! (Watch the news!!!)", I will automatically turn towards the TV screen. Hee! So clever right? Maybe I could be a news broadcaster?

No comments: